The Modesto Grand Prix – August 01-03, 2014
Gates Open Saturday and Sunday at Noon!
Superkarts! USA will be bringing the nation’s largest professional kart racing series to Modesto California for the 2014 Modesto Grand Prix. The past, present, and future stars of professional motorsport will be on hand to race wheel to wheel in downtown city streets. New to kart racing? Check out this awesome video to get an idea of what it’s all about.
Download the event map with racing schedule here.
Tickets Available Now! *
Cost is $10 per day presale ($15/day walk-up)
Kids 10 and under are FREE
* Includes access to the Modesto Grand Prix and Festival Areas only.
For access to the pits, SKUSA will be selling pit passes on site all weekend: $15 for 1 day, $20 for 2 days, $25 for 3 days. Kids 5 and under are free, but everyone must sign a waiver and wear the applicable wristband.
Tickets may be purchased at the following locations:
- City Hall, 1010 Tenth Street, Modesto, CA 95354 on the second and fourth floors
- Convention and Visitor’s Bureau, 1150 Ninth Street, Suite C, Modesto, CA 95354 | (888) 640-8467 | (209) 526-5588
- Downtown Improvement District, 1022 J St, Modesto, CA 95354
- Modesto Chamber of Commerce, 1114 J St, Modesto, CA 95354
- Gallo Center for the Arts, 1000 I Street, Modesto, CA 95354 *
*Convenience Fee Applies